twisty ties make great crossover wiring

twisty ties make great crossover wiring
Sonic Barbarian
Don't forget about paper clips and coat hangers too!
Well, I'm not budging from my welding cable wire. Using a blow torch I solder them directly to the end of the capacitors. I'd show you a picture but they don't look pretty. But to MY ears, there is nothing better. I have confirmed this through independent testing using the wino across the street and the mailman.
That's my story and I'm stickin to it!
BillWojo
Does my local Wal Mart carry 'em, 28 1/2 or 57 1/8th inches Phil??
And.... has any University measured their transfer efficiency co-efficient ??
Is the formula the square of the hypotenuse, divided by the mu of the abscissa??
Have YOU A-Bed it??
Great thread.
Low Ohms.
Googled. Answer in 5 seconds. Cut to your length.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wire-Twist...fUqE7MvtxgFG_M
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Bookmarks